Looking for an abortion? Considering abortion as an option? Talk to our center first. Our clinic offers confidential medical services to help you answer critical questions. Next-day appointments available.
It is important to remember that abortions are medical procedures. What type will you have? What are the risks? Know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
You need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along are you?
- Are you at risk for natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- What kinds of abortion procedures are available to you?
- What are your rights?
- Do you have any sexually transmitted infections/diseases that might put your health at greater risk should you have an abortion?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Make an appointment now. We can help you understand your options and your pregnancy, discuss your health, and empower you to make an informed decision all at no cost to you. Find more information on what you can expect when you visit our clinic here.
This information is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice. Assurance does not provide or refer for abortions but can help you answer the questions above before you decide.