Whether you are undecided or planning to abort, talk to our center first.
Confidential Medical Services + Accurate Info = An Informed Decision.
We can help you answer critical questions about your pregnancy and options.
• Clinical-Grade Pregnancy Tests
• Information on Parenting, Adoption and Abortion.
• Sexually Transmitted Infection/Disease Testing & Treatment
• Sexual Health Information.
• Trained Specialists to Discuss Your Concerns about Your Situation.
• Referrals to Community Resources for Urgent or Longer-term Assistance.
• Additional short-term material, information, and other support for those that choose to parent and want help as they start that journey.
Men, we are here for you too! Whether you are the father of the baby or the man in her life now, specially trained male staff and volunteers stand ready to discuss your concerns about the situation.
This information is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice. Assurance does not provide or refer for abortions but can help you answer important questions before you decide.